SEO Manager (f/m/d)
We are Lingoda, the biggest online language school in Europe.
We don’t just teach. We change our student’s lives by helping them to master English, German, French, and Spanish. Anytime and anywhere.
We dream big, plan smart, and grow fast. Our international team comes from more than 30 countries and speaks more than 40 languages. You feel at home in a challenging but friendly startup environment? You may like this offer!
We are currently on the hunt for an SEO Manager (f/m/d) based in Berlin.
Your Mission with us:
Drive traffic to Lingoda and convert unknown visitors to become happy Lingoda users.
Your typical day on this position may include:
- Developing and executing SEO best practices; especially off-page
- Thinking innovatively to find, evaluate and capitalize upon SEO expansion opportunities
- Optimizing text content and website structure of Lingoda webpage
- Implementing and coordinating off-page collaborations and other SEO related activities
- Using SEO tools to assess potential link building opportunities
- Communicating with existing partners
- Keeping the existing backlink profiles sparkling clean
- Keeping an eye on competitors, their SEO initiatives and organic visibility
- Introducing new SEO initiatives to the team and working closely with the other SEO manager to develop them
- Sharing newly identified strategies with peers to leverage knowledge on company level
This job may be for you if you have the following:
- 3+ years of experience, esp.in Off-page SEO & Outreach
- Fluency in English / German skills (B1)
- Good knowledge of SEO tools (Google Search Console, Sistrix, SemRush, Searchmetrics, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Basic technical understanding of website structure and HTML
As well as the following skills:
- Strong preference for a data-driven marketing approach
- Excellent communicator: you are able to express your work and ideas and support them by data
- You are motivated and not afraid of challenges. Creating something from nothing is a creative thrill, not a burden
What you can expect from us:
- a high level of autonomy in your work from day one;
- approachable leaders and transparent communication - every voice counts in Lingoda!
- team spirit and a real passion for languages;
- flexible working hours;
- possibility to work remotely or...
- … in the office located the heart of Berlin (near Checkpoint Charlie);
unlimited access to language classes for free;
- modern hardware suitable for your position
- company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialize
Does that sound exciting? Send us your CV. Please include your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person for the position is Linda. If you have any questions in advance please contact Linda at +4930 403 687 117.