Senior Product Designer (f/m/d)
We are Lingoda, the biggest online language school in Europe.
We don’t just teach. We change our student’s lives by helping them to master English, German, French, and Spanish. Anytime and anywhere.
We dream big, plan smart, and grow fast. Our international team comes from more than 30 countries and speaks more than 40 languages. Do you feel at home in a challenging but friendly startup environment? You may like this offer!
We are currently on the hunt for a Senior Product Designer (f/m/d) based in Berlin.
Your Mission with us:
Bring Lingoda's visual appeal and user experience to a world-class level.
Your typical day on this position may include:
- You will shape the appearance of our platform and services with user centric and visual design.
- You will collaborate closely with the product team and be responsible for the UX design and user friendly layout.
- You will drive the UX/UI experience of our platform and services, by defining patterns, styles, and transactional elements used by the whole product team while developing the platform.
- You will drive the continuous evolution of the UX/UI design of a product in alignment with a product team.
- You will cooperate with brand and marketing to create a visual language, which fits perfectly with product needs and is aligned with marketing and brand aspects too.
This job may be for you if you have the following:
- A degree in UX/UI Design, Graphic Design, or a comparable discipline.
- You have 5 +years proven track record as a digital product designer with strong UX and UI skills
- You know how to work in an agile environment in direct alignment with PM and Engineering and share your responsibilities with a bunch of other designers.
- Experience in creating, applying and maintaining a flexible but incisive design system with patterns and micro-interactions, used with multiple services, touchpoints and by multiple people.
- Knowledge of how to work with brand guidelines and develop them according to product-specific needs.
- A good understanding of front-end technology (HTML, CSS, JS) is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
As well as the following skills:
- You are a team player
- Creative mind and ambition to set the design benchmarks in our industry.
- Perfect self-organization and ability to juggle multiple projects and effectively manage timelines.
Please note: only candidates with a compelling portfolio of digital services and products will be considered.
What you can expect from us:
- A high level of autonomy in your work from day one.
- Flat hierarchies and transparent communication - every voice counts in Lingoda!
- Team spirit and a real passion for languages.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work remotely or...
- … in the office located the heart of Berlin (near Checkpoint Charlie).
Unlimited access to language classes for free.
- Modern hardware suitable for your position.
- Company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialize.
Does that sound exciting? Send us your CV. Please include your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person for the position is Marisa. If you have any questions in advance please contact Marisa via email (email@example.com).