Senior Product Analyst- Consumer (f/m/d)
We are Lingoda, the biggest online language school in Europe.
We don’t just teach. We change our student’s lives by helping them to master English, German, French, and Spanish. Anytime and anywhere.
We dream big, plan smart, and grow fast. Our international team comes from more than 30 countries and speaks more than 40 languages. Do you feel at home in a challenging but friendly startup environment? You may like this offer!
We are currently on the hunt for a Senior Product Analyst -Consumer (f/m/d) based in Berlin.
Your Mission with us:
Drive data-informed decision making to improve the customer experience.
Your typical day on this position may include:
- You will work with product managers, designers, engineers, and our BI team to drive forward decisions about our tracking infrastructure, tools we use, data quality, and process.
- You will contribute to product strategy and decisions based on data-informed insights.
- You will lead the experimentation infrastructure and process for developing hypotheses and A/B tests that the team runs.
- You define and monitor core KPIs for the product team.
- You will use data to reach a deeper understanding of user behaviour, funnel analysis, drop-off points, leading indicators for retention, etc.
This job may be for you if you have the following:
- 5+ years of experience in a product/data analyst role.
- Expertise in processing and evaluating big data sets with appropriate tools and methods (SQL, R, Python, Tableau, etc.).
- Experience with BI and other related web testing and analytics tools (Google Analytics, Amplitude, MixPanel, etc.).
- Extended experience conducting A/B tests as well as knowledge of best practices and relevant technologies.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in order to present insights in a structured fashion to other team members.
- Ability to connect data analyses to the larger company and product strategy.
What you can expect from us:
- A high level of autonomy in your work from day one.
- Flat hierarchies and transparent communication - every voice counts in Lingoda!
- Team spirit and a real passion for languages.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work remotely or...
- … in the office located the heart of Berlin (near Checkpoint Charlie).
Unlimited access to language classes for free.
- Modern hardware suitable for your position.
- Company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialize.
Does that sound exciting? Send us your CV. Please include your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person for the position is Marisa.