Senior Copywriter DE & EN (f/m/d)
At Lingoda, we believe that language transforms lives.
We are changing the way languages are learned. With our students at the centre, it is our mission to empower even the busiest people to master a language and unlock their potential - anytime, anywhere. Our pupils learn German, English, French and Spanish, all with qualified native speakers in both group and private classes.
We are currently on the hunt for Senior Bilingual Copywriter (f/m/d) based in Berlin, with native German skills and native level in English to help us improve our brand and marketing communication across all of our B2B and B2C touchpoints. You will work closely with our Creative Director and internal Creative Team, as well as stakeholders across Marketing and the wider business.
Transform Lingoda’s copy and messaging across all marketing and brand touchpoints.
- Be the gatekeeper of our tone of voice and copy style guides for all our marketing languages.
- Be responsible for the creation and quality control of copy for the English and German languages.
- Partner with marketing channel owners to increase quality across the board.
- Push ideas and concepts to raise the creative bar, as well as drive direct response performance.
- Develop testing strategies for messaging to define best practices.
- Create customer-centric copy based on consumer insights and business strategy.
- Closely collaborate with the Creative Team.
- Work well with feedback, to consistently improve quality and skillset.
- You have 4+ years of experience as a Marketing/Brand Copywriter.
- You are not afraid of ambiguity. Creating something from nothing is a creative thrill, not a burden.
- Must have - native German and native level in English.
- English/Literature or Marketing degree preferred.
- Strong conceptual skills and the ability to create collaboratively.
- Thought leadership on marketing and industry best practices for copywriting.
- You have Strong cross-functional collaboration skills.
- You are able to combine creative expertise with customer-centric thinking.
- And you are a highly motivated candidate.
Please note: only candidates with a portfolio of relevant work samples will be considered.
What you can expect from us:
- A high level of autonomy in your work from day one.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free language classes, enabling you, too, to unlock your full potential.
- A real start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication - every voice counts at Lingoda!
- Super central Berlin office (near Checkpoint Charlie). Of Course, you can also start remotely, we are online onboarding professionals by now.
- A very international and highly motivated team who are always open to social activities!
Does that sound exciting? Then apply now and state your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to your application!
Your contact person for the position is Linda. If you have any questions in advance please contact Linda at +4930 403 687 117.