Performance Marketing Manager (f/m/d) - Focus Affiliate Marketing
We are Lingoda, the biggest online language school in Europe.
We don’t just teach. We change our student’s lives by helping them to master English, German, French, and Spanish. Anytime and anywhere.
We dream big, plan smart, and grow fast. Our international team comes from more than 30 countries and speaks more than 40 languages. Do you feel at home in a challenging but friendly startup environment? You may like this offer!
We are currently on the hunt for Performance Marketing Manager (f/m/d) - Focus Affiliate Marketing based in Berlin.
Your Mission with us:
Increase traffic and boost conversion from affiliate and display marketing channels.
Your typical day on this position may include:
- Recruiting affiliate partners and maintaining a relationship with them.
- Planning promotions to increase performance through the affiliate marketing channels.
- Reporting to Senior Performance Manager and Campaign Managers.
- Troubleshooting potential website- or tracking issues and helping affiliates to resolve them.
- Planning and executing advanced Display campaigns in Google’s Display Network, programmatic platforms and YouTube.
- Testing creatives and target groups in GDN and delivering regular performance reports.
- Supporting the Performance Marketing Team in their efforts to increase campaign efficiency across channels and platforms and expanding the current digital marketing mix.
This job may be for you if you have the following:
- 3+ years of experience in managing Affiliate Campaigns and -publishers.
- 3+ years of experience in planning strategy and execution of display campaigns.
- Confident use of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Affiliate platform.
- Strong excel/sheets experience.
- A strong data-driven analytical understanding and a flair for communicating performance results.
- Fluency in English.
As well as the following skills:
- Strong organizational and high performance-driven execution skills.
- “Everything can be improved” mindset.
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketplace and curiosity for digital trends (a finger on the pulse).
What you can expect from us:
- A high level of autonomy in your work from day one.
- Approachable leaders and transparent communication - every voice counts in Lingoda!
- Team spirit and a real passion for languages.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work remotely or...
- … in the office located the heart of Berlin (near Checkpoint Charlie).
Unlimited access to language classes for free.
- A modern hardware suitable for your position.
- Company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialize.
Does that sound exciting? Send us your CV. Please include your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person for the position is Linda.