Motion Designer (f/m/d)
We are Lingoda, the biggest online language school in Europe. We don’t just teach. We change our student’s lives by helping them to master English, German, French, and Spanish. Anytime and anywhere.
We dream big, plan smart, and grow fast. Our international team comes from more than 30 countries and speaks more than 40 languages. You feel at home in a challenging but friendly startup environment? You may like this offer!
We are currently on the hunt for a Motion Designer (f/m/d) based in Berlin.
Create engaging, quality motion content that brings our marketing concepts to life and drives performance.
Your typical day on this position may include:
- Preparing a motion design plan for the Lingoda web platform and social media.
- Designing exciting and engaging videos and animations.
- Polishing your work based on the feedback you received.
- Getting in touch with the marketing team to plan and boost the effectiveness of the upcoming campaign.
- Studying consumer insights to make the content more convincing for the users.
- Brainstorming with the creative team on how to increase the direct response performance.
- Exchanging new perspectives and ideas with copywriters, researchers, and other designers.
- Researching and analyzing the best design techniques to maintain your knowledge up to date.
This job may be for you if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in e-commerce or a fast-paced, quality-driven agency.
- Strong motion design skills (including for HTML5 display).
- Fluency in staple tools like Adobe Premiere, After Effects or Adobe Animate.
- Desire to develop your video editing skills.
As well as the following skills:
- You are not afraid of ambiguity. Creating something from nothing is a creative thrill for you, not a burden.
- You know how to combine creative expertise with customer-centric thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please note: only candidates with a showreel of previous work will be considered.
What you can expect from us:
- a high level of autonomy in your work from day one.
- approachable leaders and transparent communication - every voice counts in Lingoda!
- team spirit and a real passion for languages.
- flexible working hours.
- possibility to work remotely or...
- … in the office located the heart of Berlin (near Checkpoint Charlie).
unlimited access to language classes for free.
- modern hardware suitable for your position.
- company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialize.
Does that sound exciting? Then apply now and state your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to your application!
Your contact person for the position is Marisa. If you have any questions in advance please contact Marisa via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).