Marketing Strategist French Market (f/m/d)
We are Lingoda, the biggest online language school in Europe.
We don’t just teach. We change our student’s lives by helping them to master English, German, French, and Spanish. Anytime and anywhere.
We dream big, plan smart, and grow fast. Our international team comes from more than 30 countries and speaks more than 40 languages. You feel at home in a challenging but friendly startup environment? You may like this offer!
We are currently on the hunt for Marketing Strategist French Market (f/m/d).
Your Mission with us:
Launch Lingoda in France & US and establish its position on the new market.
Your typical day on this position may include:
- Planning and managing the company’s P&L (revenues, costs and expenses) for this region
- Overseeing marketing budgets to make sure that targets are delivered
- Analyzing core KPI’s
- Uncovering consumer insights to develop a deep understanding of the target user and market. Identifying and defining prime prospect targets and value propositions unique to France
- Collaborating with performance marketing, content, CRM and B2B teams to establish an efficient strategy for each channel
- Working cross-functional with the other teams to execute the strategy
- Driving innovation within existing performance marketing channels
- Exploring new marketing opportunities
This job may be for you if you:
- Speak French on a native level (compulsory)
- Have 3 + years of experience in consumer marketing, digital marketing or strategic planning with strong international exposure
- Are taking business goals and turning them into winning consumer solutions and products is your bread and butter
- Are a conceptual person that always thinks big and are not afraid to flip the status quo on its head
- you live, breath and sleep customers and understand that finding the right conceptual strategy is key to unlocking customers power
- Know and understand the French market like a book
- Are familiar with offline and online marketing campaigns execution
- Have already gathered experience in strategic B2C marketing
- Have a country activation experience at a consumer products company (preferred)
- Worked within the educational industry and/or online subscription business models (preferred)
As well as the following skills:
- You are a cross-functional leader with a strategic approach
- You analyze facts to make strategic decisions
- You know how to turn consumer insights into business building campaigns
- You have a can-do attitude
- You adapt easily to fast-changing conditions
What you can expect from us:
- a high level of autonomy in your work from day one;
- approachable leaders and transparent communication - every voice counts in Lingoda!
- team spirit and a real passion for languages;
- flexible working hours;
- possibility to work remotely or...
- … in the office located the heart of Berlin (near Checkpoint Charlie);
unlimited access to language classes for free;
- modern hardware suitable for your position
- company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialize.
Does that sound exciting? Send us your CV. Please include your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person for the position is Charlotte.