Marketing and Digital Strategy Manager - US (m/f/d)
At Lingoda, we believe that language transforms lives.
We don’t just teach. We change our student’s lives by helping them to master English, German, French, and Spanish. Anytime and anywhere.
We dream big, plan smart, and grow fast. Our international team comes from more than 30 countries and speaks more than 40 languages. You feel at home in a challenging but friendly startup environment? You may like this offer!
We are currently on the hunt for a Marketing and Digital Strategy Manager - US (m/f/d) to deliver growth of our international team.
This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to grow a market in their own vision for a new & exciting brand. Your goal is to increase the company's revenue using everything at your disposal!
Your Mission with us:
To help open and establish the Brand Lingoda in the US market.
Your typical day on this position may include:
- Develop a deep understanding of the target user and market. Uncover consumer insights. Identify and define prime prospect targets and value propositions unique to the US.
- Establish a “go to market” strategy and come up with a channel and campaign strategy by working closely with the channel managers (performance marketing, content, CRM, b2b).
- Partner with cross-functional teams (operations, product, sales, marketing) to execute strategy.
- Drive innovation within existing performance marketing channels and explore new opportunities.
- Be responsible for and analyze KPIs (monthly revenue targets, ROI, conversion rates).
This job may be for you if you have the following:
- English C2+ level.
- 3+ years consumer marketing, digital marketing or strategic planning with strong international exposure.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the US market and a very good knowledge and understanding of the US market.
- Executing offline and online campaigns.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Country activation experience at a consumer products company (preferred).
- Strategic B2C marketing experience - preferred.
- Working within the educational industry and/or online subscription business models (preferred).
As well as the following skills:
- Cross-functional leadership / Influence
- Strong analytical skills
- Strategic leadership
- Can-Do Entrepreneur
- Flexibility (adjust to changing conditions)
What you can expect from us:
- A high level of autonomy in your work from day one;
- Approachable leaders and transparent communication - every voice counts in Lingoda!
- Team spirit and a real passion for languages;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to work remotely (+/- 1h) or...
- … in the office located the heart of Berlin (near Checkpoint Charlie);
Unlimited access to language classes for free;
- Modern hardware suitable for your position.
- Company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialize.
Does that sound exciting? Send us your CV. Please include your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person for the position is Linda. If you have any questions in advance please contact Linda at +4930 403 687 117.