Junior Market Research Analyst (f/m/d)
At Lingoda, we believe that language transforms lives.
We are changing the way languages are learned. With our students at the centre, it is our mission to empower even the busiest people to master a language and unlock their potential - anytime, anywhere. Our pupils learn German, English, French and Spanish, all with qualified native speakers in both group and private classes.
We are currently on the hunt for Junior Market Research Analyst (f/m/d) based in Berlin.
- Assisting with qualitative and quantitative consumer research. You will recruit consumers, and analyse results to provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Assist in data analysis from primary and secondary research reports to develop actionable insights that will inform communications, planning and program development
- Partnering with leadership to analyse secondary data sources, design research studies, interpret qualitative and quantitative data
- Build and maintain contact with external research agencies
- Conducting and moderating German or Russian interviews
- You feel at home in a fast-paced and demanding environment that develops quickly every day
- At least 1 year Work Experience in Consumer Research
- Experience with research methodologies (1:1 qualitative and quantitative)
- Ability to set research objectives and choose which methodologies to apply to achieve objectives
- Good communication, quantitative and analytical skills as well as problem-solving capabilities
- German or Russian must be your native language and you are proficient in English
- Competency in Microsoft Office/G Suite
- Knowledge of online survey tools (e.g. survey monkey)
- You are a high motivated candidate
- You are a proactive research analyst
- And you love to work detail-oriented
What you can expect from us:
- A high level of autonomy in your work from day one
- Flexible working hours
- Free language classes, enabling you, too, to unlock your full potential
- A real start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication - every voice counts at Lingoda!
- Super central Berlin office (near Checkpoint Charlie). Of Course, you can also start remotely, we are online onboarding professionals by now
- A very international and highly motivated team who are always open to social activities!
Does that sound exciting? Then apply now and state your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to your application!
Your contact person for the position is Linda. If you have any questions in advance please contact Linda at +4930 403 687 117.