Junior Content Manager / Webmaster (f/m/d)
At Lingoda, we believe that language transforms lives.
We are changing the way languages are learned. With our students at the centre, it is our mission to empower even the busiest people to master a language and unlock their potential - anytime, anywhere. Our pupils learn German, English, French and Spanish, all with qualified native speakers in both group and private classes.
We are currently on the hunt for Junior Content Manager / Webmaster (f/m/d) based in Berlin.
- Manage CMS (WordPress) for website content updates
- Create and modify the appearance and setting of the site
- Work with Product and Dev for ongoing maintenance and new web pages
- Integrate blog articles inside the CMS
- Provide feedback and suggestions.
- Provide training for other employees as needed
- Perform other duties as needed and assigned
- 1+ years of experience as a Webmaster, Junior Content Manager or Junior Online Marketing Manager
- Strong experience with web editing and authoring tools, especially WordPress
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management experience
- You are fluent in Business English, German would be a plus, any other language is welcome
What you can expect from us
- A high level of autonomy in your work from day one
- Free language classes, enabling you, too, to unlock your full potential
- A real start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication - every voice counts at Lingoda!
- A very international and highly motivated team who are always open to social activities!
Does that sound exciting? Then apply now and state your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to your application!