Instructional Designer / Curriculum manager (f/m/d)
We are Lingoda, the biggest online language school in Europe.
We don’t just teach. We change our student’s lives by helping them to master English, German, French, and Spanish. Anytime and anywhere.
We dream big, plan smart, and grow fast. Our international team comes from more than 30 countries and speaks more than 40 languages. Do you feel at home in a challenging but friendly startup environment? You may like this offer!
We are currently on the hunt for an Instructional Designer / CUrriculum manager (f/m/d) for our English and German curricula to start as soon as possible, based in Berlin.
Your Mission with us:
As an Instructional Designer/Curriculum manager, you will be in charge of producing our new curriculum of online lessons based on the latest industry standards laid out in the latest update of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Your typical day on this position may include:
Design our new curriculum: for every CEFR level, conceive the curriculum outline and the learning outcomes of both our live-class and self-learning lessons in line with Lingoda’s standards and methodology.
Produce our new curriculum: communicate with our Content Authors and coordinate our in-house editors to develop our lessons in an efficient manner, ensuring quality output.
Validate your hypothesis: act on teacher and student feedback, test new learning concepts in our live classes, conduct tests to ensure our curriculum fulfils the needs of our learners.
Manage an editorial team: grow, manage, and coach our team of remote specialist Content Authors and our in-house editors to meet our production targets.
Curate and leverage our existing materials: incorporate validated quality content from our current materials into the new curriculum, help transition our student base from current to a new curriculum.
Develop additional resources: support our team in the production of placement tests, a grammar reference, courses for specific purposes (Business, job-specific language, etc.), etc.
This job may be for you if you have the following:
- You speak English and German at a very advanced level (C1+).
- You hold a degree related to languages, such as Linguistics or DaF or similar (CELTA, etc.).
- You have experience in the production of educational materials, digital publishing, editing, etc.
- You are an analytical and creative thinker, you think in structures and focus on efficiency.
- You have excellent communication skills to align stakeholders and provide clear instructions.
- You are organised, self-motivated, and autonomous. You have a hands-on attitude.
- If you speak any other languages, especially Spanish or French, it’s an advantage.
What you can expect from us:
- a high level of autonomy in your work from day one.
- flat hierarchies and transparent communication - every voice counts in Lingoda!
- team spirit and a real passion for languages.
- flexible working hours.
- possibility to work remotely or...
- … in the office located in the heart of Berlin (near Checkpoint Charlie).
unlimited access to language classes for free.
- modern hardware suitable for your position.
- company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialize.
Does that sound exciting? Send us your CV. Please include your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person for the position is Javier. If you have any questions in advance please contact Javier via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).