DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) 100% remote
We are Lingoda, the biggest online language school in Europe.
We don’t just teach. We change our student’s lives by helping them to master English, German, French, and Spanish. Anytime and anywhere.
We dream big, plan smart, and grow fast. Our international team comes from more than 30 countries and speaks more than 40 languages. You feel at home in a challenging but friendly startup environment? You may like this offer!
We are currently on the hunt for a DevOps Engineer (f/m/d).
Your Mission with us:
Continuously improve the reliability and quality of our processes and development.
Your typical day on this position may include:
- Brainstorming with the development team to grow our automated processes around testing and deploying code
- Managing, extending and monitoring our AWS infrastructure
- Taking part in architecting the migration to infrastructure as code
- Debugging and responding to incidents
- Ensuring that solutions have the right balance between quality and impact
- Sharing knowledge across the team and encouraging your colleagues to do the same
This job may be for you if you have the following
- 3+ years of practical operational experience with Linux systems in a DevOps role
- Good knowledge of AWS (ECS, CloudFormation) ecosystem
- Good understanding of networking/ Web/ HTTP
- Familiarity with Container / Docker
- Practical understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Location in a timezone which is +/- 2h CET
As well as the following skills:
- You have at least intermediate programming skills
- You are solution-oriented and able to promote a DevOps mindset
- You are diligent and know how to keep your code clean and tidy
- You remain calm and focused even in times of great disasters
What you can expect from us:
- a high level of autonomy in your work from day one;
- approachable leaders and transparent communication - every voice counts in Lingoda!
- team spirit and a real passion for languages
- flexible working hours
unlimited access to language classes for free
- company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialize
Does that sound exciting? Send us your CV. Please include your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person for the position is Marisa. If you have any questions in advance please contact
Marisa via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).