Business Development Representative (m/f/d)
At Lingoda, we believe that language transforms lives.
We are changing the way languages are learned. With our students at the centre, it is our mission to empower even the busiest people to master a language and unlock their potential - anytime, anywhere. Our pupils learn German, English, French and Spanish, all with qualified native speakers in both group and private classes.
We are currently on the hunt for Business Development Representative (f/m/d) based in Berlin.
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads
- Set up qualified demos for sales or run demos yourself
- Cluster and prioritize Leads
- Learn and express good knowledge of our product
- Build and cultivate prospective relationships by initiating communications to move opportunities into our sales funnel
- You feel at home in a fast-paced and demanding environment that develops quickly every day
- First sales experiences, also within the scope of an internship or as a working student, or as an employee in a call center
- Passion for sales, customer service and communication
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- The ability to handle and address objections
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Excellent command of the English language - both writing and speaking, any other language is welcome
- You are an organizational talent
- You have strong time management skills
- And you love to work detail-oriented
What you can expect from us:
- A high level of autonomy in your work from day one
- Flexible working hours
- Free language classes, enabling you, too, to unlock your full potential
- A real start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication - every voice counts at Lingoda!
- Super central Berlin office (near Checkpoint Charlie). Of Course, you can also start remotely, we are online onboarding professionals by now
- A very international and highly motivated team who are always open to social activities!
Does that sound exciting? Then apply now and state your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to your application!
Your contact person for the position is Linda. If you have any questions in advance please contact Linda at +4930 403 687 117.